Our Dental Services
Our dental services aim to educate you about your condition so you can understand any possible causes, details of any treatment options you have, plus methods of preventing future occurrence. With a complete understanding you will be able to make an informed decision about your oral health. We take the time to provide quality treatment and personalised care, and strive to make your experience a gentle and pleasant one. We are a disability friendly dentist and a child friendly, gentle dental surgery.
- All private health funds and are able to claim your rebate for you on site with HICAPS
- Medicare Children’s Dental Scheme and offer a bulk billing service so no out of pocket expenses are required
- Veteran affairs
- Traffic Accident Commission claims
- Victorian community dental vouchers (VGDS, VDS, VEDS)
We kindly ask that payment be made on the day of treatment, and that any changes to appointments be made at least 24 hours in advance.
- Oral health examination
- Periodontal (gum) maintenance
- Fissure Sealants
- Removable dentures
- Implant restoration