At Manchester Rd Dental Surgery, we believe that everyone deserves access to high-quality dental care without the burden of financial strain. That’s why we accept and offer a range of flexible payment options to suit every budget, ensuring that your dental care remains affordable and accessible
All Health Fund Memberships Accepted:
Our on-site HICAPS machine streamlines the insurance claim process, allowing you to file claims efficiently and on the spot after each appointment. This minimises your out-of-pocket expenses.
Interest free payment plans
We offer convenient payment plans through National Dental Care and Zip Pay. These interest-free options allow you to spread the cost of your treatment over manageable instalments, making dental care more accessible.
Zip Pay is a helpful option for dental treatment that’s under $1000. You can apply online and be approved in just a few minutes on your own device. It offers flexible repayments that you can repay weekly, fortnightly or monthly.
Zip Pay includes:
- No deposit, no establishment fee, interest free
- No waiting for the treatment
- Easy and quick account set-up
- Flexible repayments that can work around when your pay days
- A small monthly account fee – this is waived if the closing balance is paid by the due date
National Dental Care
National Dental Care is suitable for more extensive treatment plans of up to $12,000. The application process is simple and quick, best done in-clinic.
National Dental Care includes:
- No Interest
- One-off establishment fee to set up an account
- A minimal monthly fee for the duration of their payment plan
- Flexible repayments
- An option to pay out your plan anytime with no penalties or additional costs.
Superannuation can be used to pay for essential Dental Treatment for you and your family under the ATO’s Compassionate Release of Superannuation (CRS) program.
- Oral Surgery
- Orthodontic treatment including braces and aligners
- Root canal therapy
- Veneers and crowns
- General Dentistry
Our clinic will submit your details to SuperCare on your behalf, who will consult with you to discuss your eligibility. From there, SuperCare will liase with both parties to ensure the CRS claim is successfully lodged. The ATO assesses the application, a process which can take 10 days from lodgement. Once approved, the clinic is notified and Super is released in 5-7 working days.
Child Dental Benefits Scheme (CDBS)
We’re proud to support the Child Dental Benefits Scheme (CDBS), which provides financial assistance for basic dental services for children aged 0 to 17. At Manchester Rd Dental Surgery, we bulk bill eligible treatment fees for all CDBS patients.
To determine if your child qualifies for the CDBS, check if they are:
- Between 0 and 17 years of age at any point in the calendar year
- Eligible for Medicare
- Receiving certain government benefits, such as Family Tax Benefit Part A, at any point of the calendar year.
For further details and to confirm your eligibility, please visit the Department of Human Services website, alternatively leave your details here.
Manchester Rd Dental Surgery is proud to offer our services to those who hold a valid Department of Veteran’s Affairs (DVA) Health Card. As approved providers for dental treatment under the DVA, this program allows us to provide treatment at no out-of-pocket expense, to eligible clients covering:
- preventive treatment such as examinations and cleaning
- simple treatment such as fillings and extractions
- complex treatment such as crowns, bridges, implants and dentures
- emergency treatment following unforeseen injuries
Program eligibility is based on Veteran Card type:
Gold Card holders are entitled for treatment of all dental conditions
White Card holders are only eligible for treatment of their accepted dental condition or the dental consequences of cancer treatment.
Please advise us in advance if you are eligible for care under this program, and present your DVA Gold or White Health Card to Manchester Rd Dental at your appointment. Our team will evaluate your dental care needs and, if necessary, provide treatment following DVA policies.
Public dental Vouchers
We are happy to assist with long public waitlists for dental care by accepting public dental vouchers for general, denture, and emergency care. These are provided by local community dental clinics according to their capacity to take care of your needs.